Go to previous versions of this Article
2022 Wyoming Statutes
Title 7 - Criminal Procedure
Chapter 3 - Fugitives and Prevention of Crime
Article 7 - Communication Interception
- Section 7-3-701 - Definitions.
- Section 7-3-702 - Prohibition Against Interception or Disclosure of Wire, Oral or Electronic Communications; Exceptions; Penalties.
- Section 7-3-703 - Prohibition Against Manufacture and Possession of Wire, Oral or Electronic Communication Intercepting Devices; Exceptions; Penalties.
- Section 7-3-704 - Seizure and Forfeiture of Wire or Oral Communication Intercepting Devices.
- Section 7-3-705 - Authorization for Interception of Wire, Oral or Electronic Communications.
- Section 7-3-706 - Authorization for Disclosure and Use of Intercepted Communications.
- Section 7-3-707 - Procedure for Interception of Wire, Oral or Electronic Communications.
- Section 7-3-708 - Order Directing Others to Furnish Assistance.
- Section 7-3-709 - Information Furnished to Attorney General by Executing Agency; Report to Legislature.
- Section 7-3-710 - Recovery of Civil Damages for Violations; Good Faith Defense.
- Section 7-3-711 - Exclusivity of Provisions.
- Section 7-3-712 - Reports by Attorney General and State Courts.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.