There is a newer version of this Article
2021 Wyoming Statutes
Title 7 - Criminal Procedure
Chapter 19 - Criminal History Records
Article 4 - DNA Identification Record System
- Section 7-19-401 - Definitions.
- Section 7-19-402 - DNA Database Created; Uses of Information Restricted.
- Section 7-19-403 - DNA Samples Required; Collection; Testing; Reimbursement of Costs.
- Section 7-19-404 - Access to Database; Information Authorized to Be Stored.
- Section 7-19-405 - Expungement of Information.
- Section 7-19-406 - Enforcement.
- Section 7-19-407 - Sexual Assault Biological Evidence Reports.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.