There is a newer version of this Article
2021 Wyoming Statutes
Title 7 - Criminal Procedure
Chapter 19 - Criminal History Records
Article 3 - Sex Offender Registration
- Section 7-19-301 - Definitions.
- Section 7-19-302 - Registration of Offenders; Procedure; Verification; Fees.
- Section 7-19-303 - Offenders Central Registry; Dissemination of Information.
- Section 7-19-304 - Termination of Duty to Register.
- Section 7-19-305 - Registration; Duties of Registering Entities; Notice to Persons Required to Register.
- Section 7-19-306 - Repealed by Laws 1999, Ch. 203, § 3.
- Section 7-19-307 - Penalties.
- Section 7-19-308 - Harboring a Sex Offender; Penalties; Exceptions.
- Section 7-19-309 - Juvenile Sex Offenders; Risk Assessment; Factors; Reporting Requirements.
- Section 7-19-310 - Sex Offender Registration Account; Purposes.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.