2021 Wyoming Statutes
Title 31 - Motor Vehicles
Chapter 5 - Regulation of Traffic on Highways
Article 4 - Traffic-Control Devices
- Section 31-5-401 - Duty of Local Authorities to Place and Maintain.
- Section 31-5-402 - Obedience to Devices; Exceptions.
- Section 31-5-403 - Signal Legend Generally.
- Section 31-5-404 - Pedestrian-Control Signals.
- Section 31-5-405 - Flashing Signals.
- Section 31-5-406 - Display of Unauthorized Signs; Advertising on Traffic Signs.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.