2021 Wyoming Statutes
Title 31 - Motor Vehicles
Chapter 5 - Regulation of Traffic on Highways
Article 3 - Speed Regulations
- Section 31-5-301 - Maximum Speed Limits.
- Section 31-5-302 - Establishment of Specific Maximum Speed Limits by Superintendent.
- Section 31-5-303 - Establishing Maximum Speed Limits by Local Authorities.
- Section 31-5-304 - Minimum Speed Limits.
- Section 31-5-305 - Special Speed Limit at Bridges and Other Elevated Structures.
- Section 31-5-306 - Charging Violations; Burden of Proving Proximate Cause.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.