2020 Wyoming Statutes
Title 35 - Public Health and Safety
Chapter 6 - Abortions
- Section 35-6-101 - Definitions.
- Section 35-6-102 - No Abortion After Viability; Exception.
- Section 35-6-103 - Viability Not Affected by Abortion.
- Section 35-6-104 - Means of Treatment for Viable Abortion.
- Section 35-6-105 - Private Institutions Not Required to Perform Abortions; No Liability for Refusal to Perform Abortion.
- Section 35-6-106 - Persons Not Required to Perform Abortion; No Civil Liability for Refusal; Sanctions or Discrimination for Refusal Forbidden.
- Section 35-6-107 - Forms for Reporting Abortions.
- Section 35-6-108 - Compilations of Abortions; Matter of Record; Exception.
- Section 35-6-109 - Rules and Regulations for Disposal of Bodies and Parts Thereof.
- Section 35-6-110 - Penalty for Violation of w.s. 35-6-102, 35-6-103 or 35-6-104.
- Section 35-6-111 - Penalty for Person Other Than Physician to Perform Abortion.
- Section 35-6-112 - Penalty to Use Means Other Than Commonly Accepted Medical Procedures.
- Section 35-6-113 - Penalty for Violating w.s. 35-6-106.
- Section 35-6-114 - Right to Damages for Discriminatory Employment Practices for Refusal to Perform Abortion.
- Section 35-6-115 - Penalty for Giving Away an Aborted Child for Experimentation; Exemptions.
- Section 35-6-116 - Advertising Drug or Nostrum for Procuring Abortion or Miscarriage.
- Section 35-6-117 - Use of Appropriated Funds for Abortion Prohibited; Exceptions.
- Section 35-6-118 - Procedure Governing Abortion Performed Upon Minor.
- Section 35-6-119 - Information Provided to Patient; Exceptions; Penalty.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.