There is a newer version of this Article
2020 Wyoming Statutes
Title 31 - Motor Vehicles
Chapter 5 - Regulation of Traffic on Highways
Article 5 - Stopping, Standing and Parking
- Section 31-5-501 - Authority to Place Signs Prohibiting, Regulating or Restricting Parking; Handicapped Parking; Obedience to Signs Required; Free Parking Areas.
- Section 31-5-502 - Penalty for Violation of w.s. 31-5-501.
- Section 31-5-503 - Erection and Maintenance of Traffic-Control Devices to Designate Through Highways.
- Section 31-5-504 - Specific Places Where Prohibited.
- Section 31-5-505 - Roadways Outside of Business or Residence Districts.
- Section 31-5-506 - Emerging From Alley, Building, Private Road or Driveway.
- Section 31-5-507 - Meeting or Passing Stopped School Bus; Markings and Visual Signals.
- Section 31-5-508 - Removal of Illegally Stopped Vehicles.
- Section 31-5-509 - Requirements Before Leaving Motor Vehicle Unattended.
- Section 31-5-510 - Railroad Crossings Generally.
- Section 31-5-511 - Stopping Requirements for Certain Vehicles at Railroad Crossings.
- Section 31-5-512 - Parking Alongside Curbs or on Edge of Roadways; Angle Parking; Power of Highway Department to Place Devices Restricting Parking.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.