2020 Wyoming Statutes
Title 29 - Liens
Chapter 2 - Contractors or Materialmen
- Section 29-2-101 - Persons Entitled to Liens; Extent of Lien on Realty; Exceptions.
- Section 29-2-102 - Extent of Perfected Lien.
- Section 29-2-103 - Right of Judicial Sale and Removal of Improvements.
- Section 29-2-104 - Lien Upon Leaseholds; Foreclosure; Removal of Improvements.
- Section 29-2-105 - Lien for Improvements Placed by Tenant Authorized by Landlord.
- Section 29-2-106 - When Statement Lien to Be Filed; Rights of Subcontractor Not Abridged by Contract Between Owner and Contractor; Agreement to Extend Filing Period.
- Section 29-2-107 - Notice of Intention to File Lien.
- Section 29-2-108 - Duty of Contractor to Defend Action; Liability of Contractor to Owner.
- Section 29-2-109 - Limitation of Actions; Duration of Liens.
- Section 29-2-110 - Repealed by Laws 2010, Ch. 92, § 3.
- Section 29-2-111 - Repealed by Laws 2010, Ch. 92, § 3.
- Section 29-2-112 - Preliminary Notices.
- Section 29-2-113 - Identity of Record Owner or His Agent Provided.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.