There is a newer version of this Article
2020 Wyoming Statutes
Title 2 - Wills, Decedents' Estates and Probate Code
Chapter 3 - Fiduciaries
Article 9 - Wyoming Unitrust Act
- Section 2-3-901 - Short Title.
- Section 2-3-902 - Definitions.
- Section 2-3-903 - Unitrust Election by Trustee; Requirements to Make Unitrust Election.
- Section 2-3-904 - Unitrust Election Where There Is No Trustee Other Than an Interested Trustee; Requirements to Make Unitrust Election.
- Section 2-3-905 - Unitrust Election by Beneficiary; Ability to Request Trustee Action.
- Section 2-3-906 - Settlor Created Unitrust.
- Section 2-3-907 - Valuations.
- Section 2-3-908 - Unitrust Percentages.
- Section 2-3-909 - Treatment and Allocation of Income.
- Section 2-3-910 - Administration.
- Section 2-3-911 - Treatment of Underpayments or Overpayments.
- Section 2-3-912 - Effect of Conversion on Governing Instrument.
- Section 2-3-913 - Situs.
- Section 2-3-914 - Trustee's Liability.
- Section 2-3-915 - Judicial Control of Discretionary Powers.
- Section 2-3-916 - Limitation of Election.
- Section 2-3-917 - Application.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.