There is a newer version of this Article
2020 Wyoming Statutes
Title 2 - Wills, Decedents' Estates and Probate Code
Chapter 3 - Fiduciaries
Article 8 - Principal and Income
- Section 2-3-801 - Short Title.
- Section 2-3-802 - Definitions.
- Section 2-3-803 - Fiduciary Duties; General Principles.
- Section 2-3-804 - Trustee's Power to Adjust; Liability of Trustee.
- Section 2-3-805 - Notice of Proposed Action; Objections of Beneficiary; Liability of Trustee; Proceedings.
- Section 2-3-806 - Determination and Distribution of Net Income.
- Section 2-3-807 - Distribution to Residuary and Remainder Beneficiaries.
- Section 2-3-808 - When Right to Income Begins and Ends.
- Section 2-3-809 - Apportionment of Receipts and Disbursements When Decedent Dies or Income Interest Begins.
- Section 2-3-810 - Apportionment When Income Interest Ends.
- Section 2-3-811 - Character of Receipts.
- Section 2-3-812 - Distribution From Trust or Estate.
- Section 2-3-813 - Business and Other Activities Conducted by Trustee.
- Section 2-3-814 - Principal Receipts.
- Section 2-3-815 - Rental Property.
- Section 2-3-816 - Obligation to Pay Money.
- Section 2-3-817 - Insurance Policies and Similar Contracts.
- Section 2-3-818 - Insubstantial Allocation Not Required.
- Section 2-3-819 - Deferred Compensation, Annuities and Similar Payments.
- Section 2-3-820 - Liquidating Asset.
- Section 2-3-821 - Minerals, Water and Other Natural Resources.
- Section 2-3-822 - Timber.
- Section 2-3-823 - Property Not Productive of Income.
- Section 2-3-824 - Derivatives and Options.
- Section 2-3-825 - Asset-Backed Securities.
- Section 2-3-826 - Disbursements From Income.
- Section 2-3-827 - Disbursements From Principal.
- Section 2-3-828 - Transfers From Income to Principal for Depreciation.
- Section 2-3-829 - Transfers From Income to Reimburse Principal.
- Section 2-3-830 - Income Taxes.
- Section 2-3-831 - Adjustments Between Principal and Income.
- Section 2-3-832 - Judicial Control of Discretionary Powers.
- Section 2-3-833 - Uniformity of Application and Construction.
- Section 2-3-834 - Application of Act to Trusts and Estates; Principal Place of Administration.
- Section 2-3-835 - Trustee Discretion to Include Capital Gains in Income.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.