2019 Wyoming Statutes
Title 20 - Domestic Relations
Chapter 6 - Child Support Enforcement
Article 2 - Income Withholding
- Section 20-6-201 - Short Title.
- Section 20-6-202 - Definitions.
- Section 20-6-203 - Notices; Method of Service.
- Section 20-6-204 - Entry of Income Withholding Order.
- Section 20-6-205 - When Income Withholding Order Becomes Effective.
- Section 20-6-206 - Contents of Income Withholding Order.
- Section 20-6-207 - Voluntary Assignment by Obligor.
- Section 20-6-208 - Notice to Obligor.
- Section 20-6-209 - Procedures to Stay Income Withholding.
- Section 20-6-210 - Notice to Payor.
- Section 20-6-211 - Service of Income Withholding Order; Amended Notice to Payor; Notice to Labor Organizations; Penalty.
- Section 20-6-212 - Duties of the Payor; Administrative Fee.
- Section 20-6-213 - Notice to Clerk of Changes.
- Section 20-6-214 - Duties of Clerk of Court.
- Section 20-6-215 - Minimum and Maximum Amount of Withholding; Allocation.
- Section 20-6-216 - Petitions to Modify, Suspend or Terminate Income Withholding Order.
- Section 20-6-217 - Award of Attorney Fees.
- Section 20-6-218 - Penalties.
- Section 20-6-219 - Priority of Income Withholding Order.
- Section 20-6-220 - Designation of Federal Administering Agency.
- Section 20-6-221 - Repealed by Laws 2000, Ch. 2, § 2.
- Section 20-6-222 - Remedies in Addition to Other Laws.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.