2019 Wyoming Statutes
Title 20 - Domestic Relations
Chapter 6 - Child Support Enforcement
Article 1 - In General
- Section 20-6-101 - Short Title.
- Section 20-6-102 - Definitions.
- Section 20-6-103 - Child Support Enforcement Program; Administration by Child Support Enforcement Section.
- Section 20-6-104 - Child Support Enforcement Services Generally.
- Section 20-6-105 - Eligibility for Services; Fees for Services.
- Section 20-6-106 - Powers and Duties of Department Regarding Collection of Support.
- Section 20-6-107 - Payment of Support Money Collected to Department.
- Section 20-6-108 - State Parent Locator Service.
- Section 20-6-109 - Cooperation With Other States.
- Section 20-6-110 - Repealed by Laws 1985, Ch. 109, § 3; 1986, Ch. 18, § 1.
- Section 20-6-111 - Driver's License Suspension; Nonpayment of Child Support; Administrative Hearings.
- Section 20-6-112 - Professional, Occupational or Recreational License Suspension; Nonpayment of Child Support; Notice and Hearing.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.