2019 Wyoming Statutes
Title 1 - Code of Civil Procedure
Chapter 21 - Procedure and Actions
Article 9 - Contempt
- Section 1-21-901 - Grounds.
- Section 1-21-902 - Repealed by Laws 2005, Ch. 90, § 2.
- Section 1-21-903 - Hearing Required; Warrant of Attachment.
- Section 1-21-904 - Summary Proceedings if Offender Present.
- Section 1-21-905 - Warrant of Commitment.
- Section 1-21-906 - Commitment of Witness; Generally.
- Section 1-21-907 - Commitment of Witness; Order.
- Section 1-21-908 - Commitment of Witness; Adjournment.
- Section 1-21-909 - Failure of Witness to Attend.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.