2019 Wyoming Statutes
Title 1 - Code of Civil Procedure
Chapter 21 - Procedure and Actions
Article 10 - Forcible Entry and Detainer
- Section 1-21-1001 - Jurisdiction of Circuit Courts.
- Section 1-21-1002 - When Proceedings Allowed.
- Section 1-21-1003 - Notice to Quit Premises Required.
- Section 1-21-1004 - Summons; Service and Return.
- Section 1-21-1005 - Proceedings When Defendant Fails to Appear.
- Section 1-21-1006 - Proceedings When Defendant Appears.
- Section 1-21-1007 - Bond on Granting Continuance.
- Section 1-21-1008 - Trial by Judge or Jury; Judgment and Costs.
- Section 1-21-1009 - Trial by Jury; Verdict.
- Section 1-21-1010 - Judgment Upon Verdict.
- Section 1-21-1011 - Exceptions.
- Section 1-21-1012 - Writ of Restitution; Issuance.
- Section 1-21-1013 - Writ of Restitution; Execution and Return.
- Section 1-21-1014 - Proceedings Upon Stay on Appeal; Bond Required.
- Section 1-21-1015 - Rents to Be Deposited on Appeal.
- Section 1-21-1016 - Ejectment Not Barred.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.