2018 Wyoming Statutes
TITLE 27 - LABOR AND EMPLOYMENT
CHAPTER 4 - WAGES
ARTICLE 5 - COLLECTION OF UNPAID WAGES
- SECTION 27-4-501 - Definitions.
- SECTION 27-4-502 - Claims for unpaid wages.
- SECTION 27-4-503 - Repealed By Laws 2001, Ch. 162, §2.
- SECTION 27-4-504 - Investigation and determination of unpaid wage claims; hearing; orders; collection of unpaid wages.
- SECTION 27-4-505 - County attorney to assist in collection of unpaid wages.
- SECTION 27-4-506 - Limitation on attempts to make payment of wages collected; unclaimed wages.
- SECTION 27-4-507 - Tips and gratuities; unlawful to pay lower wage than that agreed upon; unlawful to fraudulently fail to pay fringe benefits agreed upon.
- SECTION 27-4-508 - Agreements for reciprocal enforcement; of claim to another state.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.