2018 Wyoming Statutes
TITLE 27 - LABOR AND EMPLOYMENT
CHAPTER 4 - WAGES
ARTICLE 4 - PREVAILING WAGES
- SECTION 27-4-401 - Short title.
- SECTION 27-4-402 - Definitions.
- SECTION 27-4-403 - Prevailing hourly wage on public works projects; transportation of materials; exception for trainees.
- SECTION 27-4-404 - Director to investigate complaints; rules and regulations.
- SECTION 27-4-405 - Duty of public authority to ascertain wage rate for public works; requirement as to call for bids.
- SECTION 27-4-406 - Wage rate to be filed with director and mailed to employers and certain employees.
- SECTION 27-4-407 - Objection to rates filed; hearing; ruling; judicial review.
- SECTION 27-4-408 - Director's finding final unless reviewed; payments in excess of prevailing rate not prohibited; hours of work not limited.
- SECTION 27-4-409 - Hearing procedure.
- SECTION 27-4-410 - Records of contractors.
- SECTION 27-4-411 - Workman's right to recover difference in wages.
- SECTION 27-4-412 - Penalty for violations.
- SECTION 27-4-413 - Inapplicability and exemptions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.