2018 Wyoming Statutes
TITLE 27 - LABOR AND EMPLOYMENT
CHAPTER 3 - UNEMPLOYMENT COMPENSATION
ARTICLE 7 - PENALTIES
- SECTION 27-3-701 - Financing of contributions or waiver of rights by employees.
- SECTION 27-3-702 - Obtaining benefits by fraud; disqualification of benefits; penalties.
- SECTION 27-3-703 - Fraud by employing unit; refusal to furnish reports; failure to make required payments; failure to comply with injunction order; penalties.
- SECTION 27-3-704 - General penalty.
- SECTION 27-3-705 - Improper filing of claims; penalties.
- SECTION 27-3-706 - Experience rating manipulation; penalties.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.