2018 Wyoming Statutes
TITLE 27 - LABOR AND EMPLOYMENT
CHAPTER 3 - UNEMPLOYMENT COMPENSATION
ARTICLE 6 - ADMINISTRATION
- SECTION 27-3-601 - Unemployment insurance commission created; composition; terms; vacancies; salary; chairman; quorum; removal; office; seal.
- SECTION 27-3-602 - Powers and duties of unemployment insurance commission; personnel.
- SECTION 27-3-603 - Confidentiality of information.
- SECTION 27-3-604 - Repealed by Laws 1990, ch. 63, § 3.
- SECTION 27-3-605 - Responsibilities of department of workforce services.
- SECTION 27-3-606 - Department duties regarding unemployment and reemployment.
- SECTION 27-3-607 - Cooperation by department with federal, state and local agencies; disclosure and submission of specified information; limitations.
- SECTION 27-3-608 - Agreements by department with other states, federal government and foreign governments authorized.
- SECTION 27-3-609 - Legal representation in civil and criminal actions.
- SECTION 27-3-610 - Establishment of fee schedule and payment for certain services.
- SECTION 27-3-611 - Maintenance of records by department; procedures.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.