2018 Wyoming Statutes
TITLE 27 - LABOR AND EMPLOYMENT
CHAPTER 3 - UNEMPLOYMENT COMPENSATION
ARTICLE 4 - BENEFIT CLAIMS
- SECTION 27-3-401 - Filing notice and electronic communications.
- SECTION 27-3-402 - Determination; generally; referral to special examiner; redetermination; notice; appeal.
- SECTION 27-3-403 - Determination; disputed claims; hearing; decision; notice.
- SECTION 27-3-404 - Determination; review by commission; disposition; notice; reconsideration.
- SECTION 27-3-405 - Conduct of hearing or appeal; consolidation of claims; record; witness expenses.
- SECTION 27-3-406 - Determinations deemed conclusive; matters of law binding; limiting actions.
- SECTION 27-3-407 - Right to judicial review; appeal to supreme court; entry of order by commission.
- SECTION 27-3-408 - Right of department and commission to notice and representation; fees; access to records.
- SECTION 27-3-409 - Payment of benefits upon determination; repayment of overpaid benefits; penalty.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.