2018 Wyoming Statutes
TITLE 27 - LABOR AND EMPLOYMENT
CHAPTER 3 - UNEMPLOYMENT COMPENSATION
ARTICLE 5 - EMPLOYER CONTRIBUTIONS
- SECTION 27-3-501 - Definitions.
- SECTION 27-3-502 - Determination of employer and employment; election of coverage; records and reports; injunction; service suppliers.
- SECTION 27-3-503 - Payment; base rate; failure to pay; rate variations; benefit ratio; new employer rate; special reserve rate.
- SECTION 27-3-504 - Separate employer's accounts; charging of accounts; when accounts not charged.
- SECTION 27-3-505 - Adjustment for noncharged and ineffectively charged benefits; adjustment for positive and negative fund balance; computations; exception; maximum rate.
- SECTION 27-3-506 - Notice of rates and charges; relief, review or redetermination.
- SECTION 27-3-507 - Person acquiring trade of employing unit; transfer of experience and assignment of rates.
- SECTION 27-3-508 - Rates for joint ventures.
- SECTION 27-3-509 - Election of substitute payments by certain organizations authorized; filing and liability period; billing; posting of security; exceptions.
- SECTION 27-3-510 - Delinquencies; interest to be charged; deposit; collection by civil action; jeopardy assessments; posting of bond; liability of corporate officers and directors.
- SECTION 27-3-511 - Delinquencies; lien; foreclosure; notice and hearing; satisfaction and release; remedies not exclusive.
- SECTION 27-3-512 - Priority over other claims under receivership.
- SECTION 27-3-513 - Prevention of collection prohibited.
- SECTION 27-3-514 - Action for recovery of payments under protest; procedure.
- SECTION 27-3-515 - Adjustment or refund for erroneous collection; reduction of contributions and interest in certain cases; recovery by department.
- SECTION 27-3-516 - Incremental bond for impact industries.
- SECTION 27-3-517 - Electronic delivery of information.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.