2018 Wyoming Statutes
TITLE 27 - LABOR AND EMPLOYMENT
CHAPTER 14 - WORKER'S COMPENSATION
ARTICLE 4 - EMPLOYEE BENEFITS
- SECTION 27-14-401 - Medical, hospital and ambulance expenses; review of claim; employer and division designated providers; contracts for bill review, case management and related programs.
- SECTION 27-14-402 - Payment for artificial replacement.
- SECTION 27-14-403 - Awards generally; method of payment.
- SECTION 27-14-404 - Temporary total disability; benefits; determination of eligibility; exceptions for volunteers or prisoners; period of certification limited; temporary light duty employment.
- SECTION 27-14-405 - Permanent partial disability; benefits; schedule; permanent disfigurement; disputed ratings.
- SECTION 27-14-406 - Permanent total disability; benefits.
- SECTION 27-14-407 - Forfeiture of benefits due to unsanitary or injurious practice.
- SECTION 27-14-408 - Vocational rehabilitation; application; eligibility; plan; limitation; modification, suspension or termination.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.