2018 Wyoming Statutes
TITLE 27 - LABOR AND EMPLOYMENT
CHAPTER 14 - WORKER'S COMPENSATION
ARTICLE 3 - NONRESIDENT EMPLOYERS
- SECTION 27-14-301 - Applicability of provisions; reciprocity.
- SECTION 27-14-302 - Required reporting; security required for certain nonresident employers.
- SECTION 27-14-303 - Contract with nonresident conditioned upon compliance.
- SECTION 27-14-304 - Return of deposit to nonresident employer after cessation of operations.
- SECTION 27-14-305 - Secretary of state designated agent for service of process.
- SECTION 27-14-306 - Extraterritorial applicability of provisions; reciprocity.
- SECTION 27-14-307 - Penalty for failure to post bond.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.