2018 Wyoming Statutes
TITLE 27 - LABOR AND EMPLOYMENT
CHAPTER 14 - WORKER'S COMPENSATION
ARTICLE 2 - PREMIUMS AND RATES
- SECTION 27-14-201 - Rates and classifications; rate surcharge.
- SECTION 27-14-202 - Premium payments; payroll reports; department authority to establish joint reporting; remedies for incorrect earnings categorizations by employers.
- SECTION 27-14-203 - Failure of employer to make payments; interest; lien; injunction; nonexclusive remedies.
- SECTION 27-14-204 - Coverage of out-of-state injuries; filing.
- SECTION 27-14-205 - State contributions; presumed pay of specified employees.
- SECTION 27-14-206 - Public contract work; coverage procedure; responsibility on private contracts.
- SECTION 27-14-207 - Employer registration required; person acquiring trade of another employer; transfer of experience and assignment of rates; out of state employers.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.