2018 Wyoming Statutes
TITLE 14 - CHILDREN
CHAPTER 6 - JUVENILES
ARTICLE 5 - VICTIMS OF DELINQUENT ACTS
- SECTION 14-6-501 - Definitions.
- SECTION 14-6-502 - Victim bill of rights.
- SECTION 14-6-503 - Rights of victims to be informed during the delinquency proceeding.
- SECTION 14-6-504 - Victims; free from intimidation.
- SECTION 14-6-505 - Victims of delinquent act; present in court.
- SECTION 14-6-506 - Victims; timing of proceedings.
- SECTION 14-6-507 - Prompt return of property.
- SECTION 14-6-508 - Victims have a right to preservation of employment.
- SECTION 14-6-509 - No civil liability created; testimony inadmissible; no relief by appeal.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.