2017 Wyoming Statutes
TITLE 7 - CRIMINAL PROCEDURE
CHAPTER 2 - PEACE OFFICERS
- SECTION 7-2-101 - Definitions.
- SECTION 7-2-102 - Preconditions for arrests.
- SECTION 7-2-103 - Issuance of citations.
- SECTION 7-2-104 - Authority to seize deadly weapons; disposition.
- SECTION 7-2-105 - Disposition and appraisal of property seized or held; notice and order to show cause; judgment.
- SECTION 7-2-106 - Extraterritorial authority of peace officers; requests for assignment of peace officers; liability; compensation.
- SECTION 7-2-107 - Arrest or detention of persons with diplomatic immunities.
- SECTION 7-2-108 - Repealed By Laws 2007, Ch. 91, § 3.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.