2014 Wyoming Statutes
TITLE 15 - CITIES AND TOWNS
CHAPTER 10 - HOUSING PROJECTS
- 15-10-101. Definitions.
- 15-10-102. Findings prerequisite to exercising authority.
- 15-10-103. Powers of municipalities and counties generally.
- 15-10-104. Property provisions inapplicable.
- 15-10-105. Joint exercise of powers; increasing area of operation.
- 15-10-106. Dwellings for major disaster victims.
- 15-10-107. Tax exemption for public property; exception.
- 15-10-108. Financing; borrowing; obligations authorized; security; debt provisions inapplicable; tax exemption.
- 15-10-109. Financing; form and manner of issuing obligations; negotiability; presumptions.
- 15-10-110. Financing; exemption from judicial process; exception; waiver.
- 15-10-111. Financing; federal assistance.
- 15-10-112. Power of eminent domain.
- 15-10-113. Powers of public bodies generally; agreements; effect thereof; notice.
- 15-10-114. When investment in bonds authorized; duty of care; other restrictions inapplicable.
- 15-10-115. Powers which may be exercised by municipality or county or by authority.
- 15-10-116. Housing authority; creation; form; commissioners; proceedings; officers, agents; proof of establishment.
- 15-10-117. Housing authority; removal of commissioners.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.