2018 Wyoming Statutes
TITLE 15 - CITIES AND TOWNS
CHAPTER 10 - HOUSING PROJECTS
- SECTION 15-10-101 - Definitions.
- SECTION 15-10-102 - Findings prerequisite to exercising authority.
- SECTION 15-10-103 - Powers of municipalities and counties generally.
- SECTION 15-10-104 - Property provisions inapplicable.
- SECTION 15-10-105 - Joint exercise of powers; increasing area of operation.
- SECTION 15-10-106 - Dwellings for major disaster victims.
- SECTION 15-10-107 - Tax exemption for public property; exception.
- SECTION 15-10-108 - Financing; borrowing; obligations authorized; security; debt provisions inapplicable; tax exemption.
- SECTION 15-10-109 - Financing; form and manner of issuing obligations; negotiability; presumptions.
- SECTION 15-10-110 - Financing; exemption from judicial process; exception; waiver.
- SECTION 15-10-111 - Financing; federal assistance.
- SECTION 15-10-112 - Power of eminent domain.
- SECTION 15-10-113 - Powers of public bodies generally; agreements; effect thereof; notice.
- SECTION 15-10-114 - When investment in bonds authorized; duty of care; other restrictions inapplicable.
- SECTION 15-10-115 - Powers which may be exercised by municipality or county or by authority.
- SECTION 15-10-116 - Housing authority; creation; form; commissioners; proceedings; officers, agents; proof of establishment.
- SECTION 15-10-117 - Housing authority; removal of commissioners.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.