2013 Wyoming Statutes
TITLE 33 - PROFESSIONS AND OCCUPATIONS
CHAPTER 5 - ATTORNEYS-AT-LAW
- 33-5-101. State board of law examiners; composition; qualifications and term of members; vacancies.
- 33-5-102. State board of law examiners; date, rules and quorum for meetings; election of officers; examinations to be in writing; supreme court to prescribe rules.
- 33-5-103. State board of law examiners; compensation; per diem; mileage.
- 33-5-104. Applications for admission to bar; generally.
- 33-5-105. Applications for admission to bar; qualifications of applicants.
- 33-5-106. Applications for admission to bar; fees; applicant entitled to two examinations; certificate of admission; disposition of fees.
- 33-5-107. Applications for admission to bar; fraudulent application cause for revocation.
- 33-5-108. Bar examinations; place; examinations out of presence of board.
- 33-5-109. Bar examinations; no assistance or advice permitted.
- 33-5-110. Admission of foreign attorneys.
- 33-5-111. Foreign attorneys admitted without examination to try pending case.
- 33-5-112. Oath of attorney; attorney not to be surety on official or judicial bond.
- 33-5-113. Disbarment or power of courts to punish not affected.
- 33-5-114. Penalty for deceit or collusion.
- 33-5-115. Attorney may be required to show authority.
- 33-5-116. Payment of annual license fee; fiscal year of state bar.
- 33-5-117. Unauthorized practice.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.