2013 Wyoming Statutes
TITLE 31 - MOTOR VEHICLES
CHAPTER 5 - REGULATION OF TRAFFIC ON HIGHWAYS
ARTICLE 2 - OPERATION OF VEHICLES GENERALLY
- 31-5-201. Driving on right side of roadway; exceptions.
- 31-5-202. Passing of vehicle approaching from opposite direction.
- 31-5-203. Rules governing overtaking on the left.
- 31-5-204. General limitations on overtaking on the left.
- 31-5-205. Additional limitations on driving on the left; exceptions.
- 31-5-206. Overtaking on the right.
- 31-5-207. No-passing zones.
- 31-5-208. One-way roadways and rotary traffic islands.
- 31-5-209. Driving on roadways laned for traffic.
- 31-5-210. Following too closely.
- 31-5-211. Driving on divided highways.
- 31-5-212. Driving onto or from controlled-access highways.
- 31-5-213. Restrictions on use of controlled-access highways.
- 31-5-214. Required position and method of turning at intersections.
- 31-5-215. Limitations on turning around.
- 31-5-216. Starting parked vehicle.
- 31-5-217. Turning movements and required signals.
- 31-5-218. Signals by hand and arm or signal lamps.
- 31-5-219. Manner of giving hand and arm signals.
- 31-5-220. Approaching or entering intersection.
- 31-5-221. Turning left at intersection.
- 31-5-222. Stop signs and yield signs.
- 31-5-223. Entering or crossing roadway.
- 31-5-224. Operation of vehicles upon approach of authorized emergency vehicles.
- 31-5-225. Fleeing or attempting to elude police officers; penalty.
- 31-5-226. Limitations on backing.
- 31-5-227. Driving through defiles or canyons or on mountain highways.
- 31-5-228. Loads on vehicles.
- 31-5-229. Reckless driving.
- 31-5-230. Coasting.
- 31-5-231. Following fire apparatus.
- 31-5-232. Driving over fire hose.
- 31-5-233. Driving or having control of vehicle while under influence of intoxicating liquor or controlled substances; penalties.
- 31-5-234. Unlawful operation of vehicle by youthful driver with detectable alcohol concentration; penalty.
- 31-5-235. Consumption and possession of alcoholic beverages in opened containers by operator of vehicle prohibited; definitions; penalty.
- 31-5-236. Careless driving.
- 31-5-237. Use of handheld electronic wireless communication devices for electronic messaging prohibited; exceptions; penalties.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.