2019 Wyoming Statutes
Title 31 - Motor Vehicles
Chapter 5 - Regulation of Traffic on Highways
Article 2 - Operation of Vehicles Generally
- Section 31-5-201 - Driving on Right Side of Roadway; Exceptions.
- Section 31-5-202 - Passing of Vehicle Approaching From Opposite Direction.
- Section 31-5-203 - Rules Governing Overtaking on the Left.
- Section 31-5-204 - General Limitations on Overtaking on the Left.
- Section 31-5-205 - Additional Limitations on Driving on the Left; Exceptions.
- Section 31-5-206 - Overtaking on the Right.
- Section 31-5-207 - No-Passing Zones.
- Section 31-5-208 - One-Way Roadways and Rotary Traffic Islands.
- Section 31-5-209 - Driving on Roadways Laned for Traffic.
- Section 31-5-210 - Following Too Closely.
- Section 31-5-211 - Driving on Divided Highways.
- Section 31-5-212 - Driving Onto or From Controlled-Access Highways.
- Section 31-5-213 - Restrictions on Use of Controlled-Access Highways.
- Section 31-5-214 - Required Position and Method of Turning at Intersections.
- Section 31-5-215 - Limitations on Turning Around.
- Section 31-5-216 - Starting Parked Vehicle.
- Section 31-5-217 - Turning Movements and Required Signals.
- Section 31-5-218 - Signals by Hand and Arm or Signal Lamps.
- Section 31-5-219 - Manner of Giving Hand and Arm Signals.
- Section 31-5-220 - Approaching or Entering Intersection.
- Section 31-5-221 - Turning Left at Intersection.
- Section 31-5-222 - Stop Signs and Yield Signs.
- Section 31-5-223 - Entering or Crossing Roadway.
- Section 31-5-224 - Operation of Vehicles Upon Approach of Authorized Emergency Vehicles and Other Parked or Slow-Moving Vehicles.
- Section 31-5-225 - Fleeing or Attempting to Elude Police Officers; Penalty.
- Section 31-5-226 - Limitations on Backing.
- Section 31-5-227 - Driving Through Defiles or Canyons or on Mountain Highways.
- Section 31-5-228 - Loads on Vehicles.
- Section 31-5-229 - Reckless Driving.
- Section 31-5-230 - Coasting.
- Section 31-5-231 - Following Fire Apparatus.
- Section 31-5-232 - Driving Over Fire Hose.
- Section 31-5-233 - Driving or Having Control of Vehicle While Under Influence of Intoxicating Liquor or Controlled Substances; Penalties.
- Section 31-5-234 - Unlawful Operation of Vehicle by Youthful Driver With Detectable Alcohol Concentration; Penalty.
- Section 31-5-235 - Consumption and Possession of Alcoholic Beverages in Opened Containers by Operator of Vehicle Prohibited; Definitions; Penalty.
- Section 31-5-236 - Careless Driving.
- Section 31-5-237 - Use of Handheld Electronic Wireless Communication Devices for Electronic Messaging Prohibited; Exceptions; Penalties.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.