2013 Wyoming Statutes
TITLE 31 - MOTOR VEHICLES
CHAPTER 5 - REGULATION OF TRAFFIC ON HIGHWAYS
ARTICLE 15 - MOTORCYCLE SAFETY EDUCATION PROGRAM
- 31-5-1501. Definitions.
- 31-5-1502. Motorcycle safety education program created.
- 31-5-1503. Rider training courses; certificates; exemption for licensing skills test.
- 31-5-1504. Instructor training and approval.
- 31-5-1505. Implementing authority; rules and regulations.
- 31-5-1506. Motorcycle safety education program account.
- 31-5-1507. Advisory committee created; appointments; terms; duties; removal; compensation.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.