2019 Wyoming Statutes
Title 31 - Motor Vehicles
Chapter 5 - Regulation of Traffic on Highways
Article 15 - Motorcycle Safety Education Program
- Section 31-5-1501 - Definitions.
- Section 31-5-1502 - Motorcycle Safety Education Program Created.
- Section 31-5-1503 - Rider Training Courses; Certificates; Exemption for Licensing Skills Test.
- Section 31-5-1504 - Instructor Training and Approval.
- Section 31-5-1505 - Implementing Authority; Rules and Regulations.
- Section 31-5-1506 - Motorcycle Safety Education Program Account.
- Section 31-5-1507 - Advisory Committee Created; Appointments; Terms; Duties; Removal; Compensation.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.