2012 Wyoming Statutes
ARTICLE 1 - GENERAL PROVISIONS
TITLE 22 - ELECTIONS
CHAPTER 29 - SPECIAL DISTRICT ELECTIONS ACT
- 22-29-101. Short title.
- 22-29-102. Definitions.
- 22-29-103. Applicability to special districts; general provisions.
- 22-29-104. Definitions when principal act is silent.
- 22-29-105. Petitions; number of signatures required; contents of formation petition.
- 22-29-106. Requirements for signers of petition; signer's withdrawal prohibited; chief petitioners designated.
- 22-29-107. Requirements of filing petition; validity and certification of signatures.
- 22-29-108. Method of determining validity of landowner signatures.
- 22-29-109. County commissioners' action on formation petition.
- 22-29-110. County clerk to publish proclamation; filing period.
- 22-29-111. Formation and initial director election.
- 22-29-112. Subsequent director elections.
- 22-29-113. General provisions relating to special district elections.
- 22-29-114. Election procedures for elections other than mail ballot elections; canvass, recount and contests.
- 22-29-115. Mail ballot elections; definitions; general provisions.
- 22-29-116. Procedures for mail ballot elections.
- 22-29-117. Change of district name.
- 22-29-118. Directors; oath of office.
- 22-29-119. District officers; meeting of board; conflict of interest.
- 22-29-301. Enlargement petitions.
- 22-29-302. Merger of districts; effect.
- 22-29-303. Consolidation of districts; effect.
- 22-29-304. Initiation of merger and consolidation; election.
- 22-29-305. Specific provisions relating to enlargement, merger and consolidation elections.
- 22-29-306. Rights of creditors after change of organization; enforcement.
- 22-29-307. Change in boundaries of districts; exclusion of property from district.
- 22-29-401. Dissolution procedure.
- 22-29-402. Findings of fact by district directors.
- 22-29-403. Plan for dissolution and liquidation.
- 22-29-404. Election on dissolution; consent of creditors; content of notice.
- 22-29-405. Trustees for dissolved district; records to county clerk; limitation on further elections.
- 22-29-406. Power of trustees to convey assets.
- 22-29-407. Disposition of assets.
- 22-29-408. Dissolution without election.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.