2012 Wyoming Statutes
ARTICLE 1 - IN GENERAL
TITLE 22 - ELECTIONS
CHAPTER 24 - INITIATIVE AND REFERENDUM
- 22-24-101. Right of initiative; limitations.
- 22-24-102. Right of referendum; limitations.
- 22-24-103. Application; filing and fee.
- 22-24-104. Application; contents.
- 22-24-105. Requirements as to proposed bill.
- 22-24-106. Notice to committee.
- 22-24-107. Sponsors.
- 22-24-108. Review by secretary of state.
- 22-24-109. Grounds for denying certification of initiative or referendum application.
- 22-24-110. Petitions; generally.
- 22-24-111. Petitions; statement of warning.
- 22-24-112. Petitions; circulation; contests.
- 22-24-113. Petitions; subscribing to and withdrawing name.
- 22-24-114. Petitions; verification.
- 22-24-115. Petitions; filing by sponsors.
- 22-24-116. Petitions; review by secretary of state.
- 22-24-117. Ballot proposition; preparation and contents.
- 22-24-118. Ballot proposition; procedure for placing on ballot; publication requirements.
- 22-24-119. Ballot proposition; when placed on ballot.
- 22-24-120. Repealed By Laws 1998, ch. 100, 5.
- 22-24-121. Insufficiency of application or petition.
- 22-24-122. Action for review of determination.
- 22-24-123. Penalties.
- 22-24-124. Repealed By Laws 1998, ch. 100, 5.
- 22-24-125. Petitions; payment for signatures; misrepresentation of petition; prohibition; penalty.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.