There is a newer version of the Wyoming Statutes
2011 Wyoming Statutes
TITLE 27 - LABOR AND EMPLOYMENT
CHAPTER 8 - EMPLOYMENT OFFICES AND AGENCIES
- 27-8-101. Licenses required; fees; posting.
- 27-8-102. Termination and cost of license.
- 27-8-103. Bond of licensee.
- 27-8-104. Revocation of license; complaint; hearing.
- 27-8-105. Licensed agencies to maintain registers.
- 27-8-106. Registration fee.
- 27-8-107. Fraudulent notices or advertisements, and false information or promises prohibited.
- 27-8-108. Duty of department to file complaints of violations; duty to enforce.
- 27-8-109. Department of employment to account.
- 27-8-110. Free employment bureaus and university placement services excepted.
- 27-8-111. Penalty.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.