2011 Wyoming Statutes
TITLE 16 - CITY, COUNTY, STATE AND LOCAL POWERS
CHAPTER 3 - ADMINISTRATIVE PROCEDURE
- 16-3-101. Short title; definitions.
- 16-3-102. General rulemaking requirements; assistance of attorney general.
- 16-3-103. Adoption, amendment and repeal of rules; notice; hearing; emergency rules; proceedings to contest; review and approval by governor.
- 16-3-104. Filing of copies of rules; permanent register; effective dates; manner of preparation; advice and assistance of attorney general.
- 16-3-105. Compilation and indexing of rules; charges for copies; authentication by registrar.
- 16-3-106. Petition for promulgation, amendment or repeal of rules.
- 16-3-107. Contested cases; general procedure.
- 16-3-108. Contested cases; admissible evidence; cross-examination; judicial notice.
- 16-3-109. Contested cases; consideration of record; exceptions to decision; briefs and oral argument.
- 16-3-110. Contested cases; final decision; contents; notification.
- 16-3-111. Contested cases; limitations on consultations and participations.
- 16-3-112. Contested cases; presiding officers; qualifications; powers; outside personnel; hearing officers.
- 16-3-113. License hearings.
- 16-3-114. Judicial review of agency actions; district courts.
- 16-3-115. Judicial review of agency actions; supreme court.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.