2019 Wisconsin Statutes & Annotations
Chapter 562. Regulation of racing and on-track pari-mutuel wagering.
- 562.001 Humane treatment of animals.
- 562.01 Definitions.
- 562.017 Racing security.
- 562.02 Racing operations.
- 562.025 Conflicts of interest.
- 562.03 Administrator.
- 562.04 Racing officials.
- 562.045 Qualifications of administrator, other employees and stewards.
- 562.05 Licenses.
- 562.052 Employees at racetrack.
- 562.056 Registration of greyhounds.
- 562.057 Simulcasting races; intertrack wagering.
- 562.06 Minors on racetracks; wagering prohibited.
- 562.065 Types of pools, payouts and allocations of amounts wagered.
- 562.075 Horses foaled in this state; three-year-old horses.
- 562.08 Admissions tax.
- 562.09 Medication of or tampering with race animals.
- 562.10 Prohibition on race dogs trained by live lures or bait.
- 562.105 Humane killing of dogs.
- 562.11 Prohibited wagering activities.
- 562.12 Prohibited race activities.
- 562.124 Snowmobile racing.
- 562.125 Department of justice enforcement authority.
- 562.13 Penalties.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wisconsin may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.