2017 Wisconsin Statutes & Annotations
Chapter 97. Food, lodging, and recreation.
- 97.01 Definitions.
- 97.02 Standards; adulterated food.
- 97.03 Standards; misbranding.
- 97.07 Interpretation.
- 97.09 Rules.
- 97.10 Prohibited acts.
FOOD SAFETY AND REGULATION
- 97.12 Enforcement.
- 97.13 Sale of fish flour regulated.
- 97.17 Buttermaker and cheesemaker license.
- 97.175 Butter and cheese grader license requirements.
- 97.176 Butter; grading; label.
- 97.177 Cheese; grading; labeling.
- 97.18 Oleomargarine regulations.
- 97.20 Dairy plants.
- 97.21 Milk haulers and milk distributors.
- 97.22 Milk producers.
- 97.23 Drug residues in milk.
- 97.24 Milk and milk products.
- 97.25 Use of synthetic bovine growth hormone; labeling of dairy products.
- 97.27 Food warehouses.
- 97.28 Direct sale of eggs.
- 97.29 Food processing plants.
- 97.30 Retail food establishments.
- 97.305 Restaurants serving fish.
- 97.307 Average annual surveys.
- 97.32 Special dairy and food inspectors.
- 97.33 Certificate of food protection practices.
- 97.34 Bottled drinking water and soda water beverage; standards; sampling and analysis.
- 97.41 Retail food: agent status for local health departments.
- 97.42 Compulsory inspection of livestock or poultry, and meat or poultry products.
- 97.43 Meat from dead or diseased animals.
- 97.44 Identification of meat for animal feed; registration and records of buyers.
- 97.56 Kosher meat.
- 97.57 Planted or cultivated rice.
- 97.59 Handling foods.
- 97.60 Coordination; certification.
LODGING AND VENDING MACHINES
- 97.603 Motels.
- 97.605 Lodging and vending licenses.
- 97.607 Pre-licensing inspection.
- 97.61 Vending machine commissary outside the state.
- 97.613 Fees.
- 97.615 Agent status for local health departments.
- 97.617 Application; lodging and vending.
- 97.62 Health and safety; standard.
- 97.623 Hotel safety.
- 97.625 Powers of the department and local health departments.
- 97.627 Causing fires by tobacco smoking.
- 97.633 Hotelkeeper's liability.
- 97.634 Hotelkeeper's liability for baggage; limitation.
- 97.635 Liability of hotelkeeper for loss of property by fire or theft; owner's risk.
- 97.638 Hotel rates posted; rate charges; special rates.
- 97.639 Motel rates.
- 97.65 Enforcement.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wisconsin may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.