2017 Wisconsin Statutes & Annotations
Chapter 96. Agricultural marketing act.
- 96.01 Agricultural marketing act; definitions.
- 96.02 Policy.
- 96.03 Marketing orders.
- 96.04 Marketing agreement.
- 96.05 Marketing orders and agreements; creation, amendments and termination.
- 96.06 Notice; hearing.
- 96.07 Decisions.
- 96.08 Referendum and assent procedures.
- 96.09 Marketing agreement council.
- 96.10 Marketing boards.
- 96.11 Assessments.
- 96.12 Collection.
- 96.13 Refunds.
- 96.14 Reports and accounting procedures.
- 96.15 Rules.
- 96.16 Application of funds.
- 96.17 Nonpayment and enforcement.
- 96.18 Price fixing.
- 96.19 Restraint of trade.
- 96.20 Public record.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wisconsin may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.