2017 Wisconsin Statutes & Annotations
Chapter 906. Evidence — witnesses.
- 906.01 General rule of competency.
- 906.02 Lack of personal knowledge.
- 906.03 Oath or affirmation.
- 906.04 Interpreters.
- 906.05 Competency of judge as witness.
- 906.06 Competency of juror as witness.
- 906.07 Who may impeach.
- 906.08 Evidence of character and conduct of witness.
- 906.09 Impeachment by evidence of conviction of crime or adjudication of delinquency.
- 906.10 Religious beliefs or opinions.
- 906.11 Mode and order of interrogation and presentation.
- 906.12 Writing used to refresh memory.
- 906.13 Prior statements of witnesses.
- 906.14 Calling and interrogation of witnesses by judge.
- 906.15 Exclusion of witnesses.
- 906.16 Bias of witness.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wisconsin may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.