2017 Wisconsin Statutes & Annotations
Chapter 905. Evidence — privileges.
- 905.01 Privileges recognized only as provided.
- 905.015 Interpreters for persons with language difficulties, limited English proficiency, or hearing or speaking impairments.
- 905.02 Required reports privileged by statute.
- 905.03 Lawyer-client privilege.
- 905.04 Physician-patient, registered nurse-patient, chiropractor-patient, psychologist-patient, social worker-patient, marriage and family therapist-patient, podiatrist-patient and professional counselor-patient privilege.
- 905.045 Domestic violence or sexual assault advocate-victim privilege.
- 905.05 Husband-wife and domestic partner privilege.
- 905.06 Communications to members of the clergy.
- 905.065 Honesty testing devices.
- 905.07 Political vote.
- 905.08 Trade secrets.
- 905.09 Law enforcement records.
- 905.10 Identity of informer.
- 905.11 Waiver of privilege by voluntary disclosure.
- 905.12 Privileged matter disclosed under compulsion or without opportunity to claim privilege.
- 905.13 Comment upon or inference from claim of privilege; instruction.
- 905.14 Privilege in crime victim compensation proceedings.
- 905.15 Privilege in use of federal tax return information.
- 905.16 Communications to veteran mentors.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wisconsin may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.