2017 Wisconsin Statutes & Annotations
Chapter 89. Veterinary examining board.
- 89.02 Definitions.
- 89.03 Rules.
- 89.04 Violations.
- 89.05 Practice; penalties.
- 89.06 Licensure.
- 89.062 Renewal; continuing education.
- 89.063 Fees.
- 89.065 Examinations.
- 89.068 Drugs for animal use.
- 89.07 Discipline.
- 89.071 Administrative warnings.
- 89.0715 Assessment of costs.
- 89.072 Licensees of other jurisdictions.
- 89.073 Temporary reciprocal credentials for the spouses of service members.
- 89.075 Access to health care records.
- 89.078 Background investigations.
- 89.079 Unauthorized practice.
- 89.08 Injunctive relief.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wisconsin may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.