2017 Wisconsin Statutes & Annotations
Chapter 889. Documentary and record evidence.
- 889.01 Publication by state as evidence of laws.
- 889.02 Publication by other states and United States as evidence of laws and regulations.
- 889.03 Copies certified by state law librarian; fees.
- 889.04 County and municipal ordinances.
- 889.05 Common law of sister states.
- 889.06 Alien laws.
- 889.07 Court records and copies.
- 889.08 Copies, how certified, presumptions.
- 889.09 Certification of nonfiling.
- 889.10 Official certificates, etc.
- 889.11 Reporter's transcript as evidence.
- 889.13 Transcript of municipal court records.
- 889.14 Proof of unrecorded proceedings before municipal judge.
- 889.15 Proceedings of other courts as evidence.
- 889.16 Judgment of foreign justice.
- 889.17 Conveyances and record thereof.
- 889.18 Official records.
- 889.19 Pedigree recitals in deeds and wills.
- 889.23 Acknowledged writings, evidence.
- 889.24 Conveyance, how proved.
- 889.241 How made when grantor refuses.
- 889.242 How, when witnesses dead.
- 889.243 Witnesses, how subpoenaed; neglect to appear.
- 889.28 Proof of age.
- 889.29 Photographic copies of business records as evidence.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wisconsin may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.