2017 Wisconsin Statutes & Annotations
Chapter 887. Depositions, oaths and affidavits.
- 887.01 Oaths, who may administer.
- 887.015 Uniform unsworn foreign declarations act.
- 887.02 Duty to administer official and election oaths; no fees.
- 887.03 Oath, how taken.
- 887.17 Deposition, use of in other actions.
- 887.18 Deposition may be used on appeal.
- 887.20 Deposition in municipal court.
- 887.23 Deposition relative to public institutions.
- 887.24 Depositions and discovery; for use in other states.
- 887.25 Witnesses sent to other states.
- 887.26 Depositions outside state.
- 887.27 Depositions, translations of.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wisconsin may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.