2017 Wisconsin Statutes & Annotations
Chapter 853. Wills.
- 853.01 Capacity to make or revoke a will.
- 853.03 Execution of wills.
- 853.04 Self-proved will.
- 853.05 Execution of wills outside the state or by nonresidents within this state.
- 853.07 Witnesses.
- 853.09 Deposit of will in circuit court during testator's lifetime.
- 853.11 Revocation.
- 853.12 Premarital will or predomestic partnership will.
- 853.13 Contracts.
- 853.15 Equitable election if will attempts to dispose of property belonging to beneficiary.
- 853.17 Effect of will provision changing beneficiary of life insurance or annuity.
- 853.18 Designation of beneficiary, payee or owner.
- 853.19 Advancement.
- 853.25 Unintentional failure to provide for issue of testator.
- 853.27 Lapse.
- 853.29 After-acquired property.
- 853.31 Presumption that will passes all of testator's interest in property.
- 853.32 Effect of reference to another document.
- 853.325 Effect of reference to acts or events.
- 853.33 Gift of securities.
- 853.34 Transfers to testamentary trusts.
- 853.35 Nonademption of specific gifts in certain instances.
- 853.40 Disclaimer.
- 853.41 Applicability of general transfers at death provisions.
WISCONSIN BASIC WILLS
- 853.50 Definitions.
- 853.51 Execution of will.
- 853.52 Contents of wills.
- 853.53 Selection of property disposition clause.
- 853.54 Revocation or revision.
- 853.55 Wisconsin basic will.
- 853.56 Wisconsin basic will with trust.
- 853.57 Personal, recreational and household items.
- 853.58 Residuary estate; basic will.
- 853.59 Residuary estate; basic will with trust.
- 853.60 Mandatory clauses.
- 853.61 Mandatory clauses; basic will with trust.
- 853.62 Date of execution of will.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wisconsin may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.