2017 Wisconsin Statutes & Annotations
Chapter 852. Intestate succession.
- 852.01 Basic rules for intestate succession.
- 852.03 Related rules.
- 852.05 Status of child born to unmarried parents for purposes of intestate succession.
- 852.09 Assignment of home to surviving spouse or surviving domestic partner.
- 852.10 Disinheritance from intestate share.
- 852.11 Advancement.
- 852.12 Debts to decedent.
- 852.13 Right to disclaim intestate share.
- 852.14 Inheritance by a parent who abandons a child.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wisconsin may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.