2017 Wisconsin Statutes & Annotations
Chapter 755. Municipal court.
- 755.001 Definitions.
- 755.01 Option of municipality.
- 755.02 Term.
- 755.03 Oath and bond.
- 755.04 Salary.
- 755.045 Jurisdiction.
- 755.05 Territorial jurisdiction.
- 755.06 Sessions of court.
- 755.09 Office, where kept.
- 755.10 Employees.
- 755.11 Records.
- 755.12 Delivery of books to municipal clerk.
- 755.13 Books demanded by municipal clerk.
- 755.14 Duty of clerk on receipt of books.
- 755.15 Pending actions triable by court which receives books.
- 755.16 Continuance on vacancy; notice of trial.
- 755.17 Municipal court decorum and facilities.
- 755.18 Municipal judge and court clerk training.
- 755.19 Municipal court commissioners.
- 755.21 Collection.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wisconsin may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.