2017 Wisconsin Statutes & Annotations
Chapter 753. Circuit courts.
- 753.01 Term of office.
- 753.016 Judicial circuit for Milwaukee County.
- 753.03 Jurisdiction of circuit courts.
- 753.04 Writs, how issued; certiorari.
- 753.05 Seals.
- 753.06 Judicial circuits.
- 753.061 Court; branch; judge.
- 753.065 Naturalization proceedings, venue.
- 753.07 Circuit judges; circuit court reporters; assistant reporters; salaries; retirement; fringe benefits.
- 753.073 Expenses.
- 753.075 Reserve judges; service.
- 753.077 Preservation of judgments.
- 753.09 Jury.
- 753.10 Attendance of officers, pay; opening court.
- 753.19 Operating costs; circuit court.
- 753.22 When court to be held.
- 753.23 Night and Saturday sessions.
- 753.24 Where court to be held.
- 753.26 Office and records to be kept at county seat.
- 753.30 Clerk of circuit court; duties, powers.
- 753.32 Clerks, etc., not to be appraisers.
- 753.34 Circuit court for Menominee and Shawano counties.
- 753.35 Rules of practice and trial court administration.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wisconsin may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.