2017 Wisconsin Statutes & Annotations
Chapter 706. Conveyances of real property; recording; titles.
- 706.001 Scope and construction.
- 706.01 Definitions.
- 706.02 Formal requisites.
- 706.03 Agents, officers and guardians.
- 706.04 Equitable relief.
- 706.05 Formal requisites for record.
- 706.055 Conveyances of mineral rights.
- 706.057 Lapse and reversion of interests in minerals.
- 706.06 Authentication.
- 706.07 Uniform law on notarial acts.
- 706.08 Nonrecording, effect.
- 706.085 Correction instruments.
- 706.09 Notice of conveyance from the record.
- 706.095 Interspousal remedies.
- 706.10 Forms, construction.
- 706.105 Applicability of general transfers at death provisions.
- 706.11 Priority of certain mortgages, trust funds.
- 706.12 Uniform vendor and purchaser risk act.
- 706.13 Slander of title.
- 706.14 Transitional and curative provisions.
- 706.15 Liens against public officials or employees.
- 706.20 Disclosure duty; immunity for providing notice about the sex offender registry.
- 706.22 Prohibition on imposing time-of-sale, purchase, or occupancy requirements.
- 706.25 Uniform real property electronic recording act.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wisconsin may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.