2017 Wisconsin Statutes & Annotations
Chapter 705. Multiple-party and agency accounts; nonprobate transfers at death; transfer on death security registration.
MULTIPLE-PARTY AND AGENCY ACCOUNTS
- 705.01 Definitions.
- 705.02 Creation of multiple-party or agency relationship.
- 705.03 Ownership during lifetime.
- 705.04 Right of survivorship.
- 705.05 Designation and powers of agent.
- 705.06 Protection of financial institutions.
- 705.07 Rights of creditors.
- 705.08 Construction.
- 705.09 Applicability of general transfers at death provisions.
NONPROBATE TRANSFERS AT DEATH; NONPROBATE TRANSFER OF REAL PROPERTY
TRANSFER ON DEATH SECURITY REGISTRATION
- 705.21 Definitions; transfer on death security registration.
- 705.22 Registration in beneficiary form; sole or joint tenancy ownership.
- 705.23 Registration in beneficiary form; applicable law.
- 705.24 Origination of registration in beneficiary form.
- 705.25 Form of registration in beneficiary form.
- 705.26 Effect of registration in beneficiary form.
- 705.27 Ownership on death of owner.
- 705.28 Protection of registering entity.
- 705.29 Nontestamentary transfer on death.
- 705.30 Terms, conditions and forms for registration.
- 705.31 Applicability of general transfers at death provisions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wisconsin may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.